Refund PolicyWe want to inspire and delight you with your jewellery purchase. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, subject to meeting the requirements of our refund policy.
We've extended our returns policy for 30 days from when your local store re-opens.
In this returns policy, the expressions "we", "us" and "our" are a reference to Michael Hill Jeweller (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 003 181 333
- You may return new items sold and fulfilled online by Michael Hill or instore within 30 days of delivery for a full refund excluding items that have been personalised with engraving.
- Contact our Customer Care team on 1800 445590 or [email protected] to initiate a return. You'll need to provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- Items should be returned with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets). Include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
- Ship the return package to:
7 Smallwood Place
Murrarie QLD 4172
- All shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries. We require that returned items are insured during delivery (such as Australia Post 'Extra Cover') to safeguard against loss.
All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed. We refund you the same way that you initially paid for your order excluding any delivery charges within 15 business days of receiving your returned item. Michael Hill will pay for any return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or the item is damaged or defective.
Items purchased from Michael Hill online can be returned at a Michael Hill store. Please ensure that you take a printed copy of your online tax invoice/ order fulfilment email to store to confirm your purchase details.
Items purchased from a Michael Hill store may only be returned to a Michael Hill store location in the country of purchase.
30 Day Change of Mind
Goods are eligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind policy provided that they are in as new condition and are accompanied by proof of purchase.
Definition of 'As New Condition': The item must not have been worn; the item must be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear. Determination of an item matching the definition of 'As New Condition' is at the sole discretion of Michael Hill.
Special orders and pieces of jewellery hand-made to customer specification are not eligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind Policy
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This returns policy is governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.