Privacy At Michael Hill
At Michael Hill, we want your online and in-store experience to be enjoyable and we take care to respect your privacy when you visit or contact our stores, head office or customer services or visit our website. Michael Hill supports the importance that the community places on the maintenance of informational privacy of individuals’ personal and sensitive information. This extends to the collection and management of information held in its records regarding individuals.
- how and when we collect personal information;
- how we use and disclose personal information;
- how we keep personal information secure, accurate and up-to-date;
- how an individual can access and correct their personal information; and
- how we will facilitate or resolve a privacy complaint.
To find out more about our privacy practices, see the relevant policy below:
- Read the Michael Hill Cross Border Disclosures of Personal Information
- Read the Michael Hill Credit Reporting Policy
For specific information regarding the collection, use and disclosure of the personal information you provide to Michael Hill, please read the relevant Privacy Collection Notification Statement below: