*Approved applicants only. Fees and T&Cs apply. See full T&Cs below.
^Min spend $500 in 1 transaction. See in-store or visit www.michaelhill.com.au/win. Open to AU res 18+. Starts: 11/3/19. Ends: 9pm AEST 14/4/19. Limit 1 entry p/transaction. Retain receipt/s. Weekly draws (5 in total). Entries open each Mon & close each Sun. Permits: NSW. LTPS/1932201 ACT. TP19/02748 SA. T19/232
|Week 1 winner: Brayden J Love from VIC|
|Week 2 winner: Will be drawn on 27th Mar|
|Week 3 winner: Will be drawn on 3rd Apr|
|Week 4 winner: Will be drawn on 10th Apr|
|Week 5 winner: Will be drawn on 17th Apr|
“Michael Hill – Win a Holiday Promotion”
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, the Michael Hill group of companies (subject to clause 6 below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 11/03/2019 and close at 9:00pm AEST on 14/04/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter and receive an automatic entry into the draw, individuals must spend $500 or more using approved Skye Mastercard, Lombard or Once finance, in a single transaction, at any Michael Hill jewellers in Australia during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Spend”).
- In addition to the above, the Michael Hill sales member named on the Qualifying Spend transaction receipt will also be given a corresponding automatic entry into the draw to be eligible to win a prize as detailed in clause 16 below.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the individual’s Skye Mastercard, Lombard or Once finance must be approved and settled in order for the Qualifying Spend to be considered for the purposes of this promotion.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per transaction, regardless of the Qualifying Spend amount over $500; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Michael Hill store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each week of the Promotional Period, for a total of 5 draws (“Weekly Draws”). Entries into each Weekly Draw will open each Monday and close the following Sunday based on NSW local time. Entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw(s).
- All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250. Each Weekly Draw will take place at 3:00pm AEST/AEDST (as the case requires) on the Wednesday after entries close for that Weekly Draw, with the first Weekly Draw taking place on 20/03/2019 and the last Weekly Draw taking place on 17/04/2019. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in NSW. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn, in each Weekly Draw, will each win the prize of a $3,000 Flight Centre travel voucher.
- The Michael Hill sales member named on the first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will also win the prize of a $3,000 Flight Centre travel voucher.
- Winners names will be published online at www.michaelhill.com/win on the following Tuesday after each Weekly Draw is conducted. With the first publication taking place on 26/03/2019 and the last publication taking place on 23/04/2019. In the event of a SA winner from a particular Weekly Draw, their name will also appear in The Advertiser newspaper on 29/04/2019. If a winner requests, their names will not be published on any medium.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Flight Centre travel voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a Flight Centre travel voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a Flight Centre travel voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Flight Centre travel voucher.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take and/or redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute that prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $30,000.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 17/07/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Customer and Michael Hill sales member entries will be treated independently for the purpose of the unclaimed prize draw and in the event only one party from a drawn entry claims their prize, only the relevant unclaimed prize (per clause 15 or 16 above)
- will be re-awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. For example, if a Michael Hill sales member claims their prize, but the customer fails to claim their prize, only the customer’s prize will be re-awarded in the unclaimed prize draw and the Michael Hill sales member named on the re-drawn entry will not be awarded a prize. The winners (if any) will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s names will be published online at www.michael.com.au/win. In the event of a SA winner their name will also be announced in The Australian newspaper on 24/07/2019. If a winner requests, their names will not be published on any medium.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- In the case of the winning Michael Hill sales member, liability for any tax (other than FBT) arising out of participation in this promotion (including acceptance of a prize) is the sole responsibility of the entrant. The Michael Hill sales member should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize supplier in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Flexicards Australia Limited (ABN 31 099 651 877) of 179 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 02 8905 2000.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32201. ACT Permit No. TP19/02748. SA Permit No. T19/232