Michael Hill Australia “Win a $500 gift card” Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS1. The name of the promotion is “Win a $500 gift card”. 2. Information on how to enter the competition and associated promotional material forms part of the terms and conditions. (“The Terms”). In the event of any conflict between information in the Terms and any other material, the Terms shall prevail. 3. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms. 4. Who can enter Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Michael Hill Jeweller (Australia) Pty Ltd of 7 Smallwood Place, Murarrie Queensland 4172(“the Promoter”) reserves the right to request the winner of the competition to provide proof of identity and age. Acceptable forms of identification are the sole discretion of the Promoter. The following entries will be ineligible for prizes:
- i. Entries from employees of the Promoter and their immediate families. ii.Entries from the judges and their immediate families. “Immediate family” is defined as parents, siblings, children, spouse or de-facto partner. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserve the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with the Terms.
- 8.1. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prize being damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- 8.2. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed, photographed and filmed.
- 8.3. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- 8.4. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Michael Hill, or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use
- 8.5. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, has not met the eligibility criteria, or has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- 8.6. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- 8.7.By entering this Promotion, the entrant warrants that: a) the details provided to the Promoter are true and correct; and b) he or she has all necessary rights to enable the entrant to accept these Promotion Terms and Conditions and grant the rights contained in these Promotion Terms and Conditions to the Promoter.